Delivered at a time and date to suit your school:
A 2-hour practical course in your setting training supervisor staff to support physical activities & active fun for all pupils. Using PE storecupboard staples with imagination!
Led by an experienced qualified primary PE specialist teacher, this session will support your midday supervisors to create an action plan for break and lunchtime activities and facilitate and lead activities in school.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will be able to;
- Define Physical Activity
- Know the national physical activity guidelines for 5-18 year olds
- Explain the impact quality physical activity opportunities can have for the whole school
- Identify barriers to participation
- Identify strengths and opportunities for quality physical activity at break and lunchtime within their own school
- Facilitate and lead activities at break and/or lunchtime
- Create an action plan for break and lunchtime activity
There is no charge for this training for schools with an Active Schools+ SLA.
The cost of this training for schools no SLA is £260 per setting for a maximum of 30 delegates.