Each half term we produce a Pupil voice, participation and sustainability bulletin for schools.
This bulletin contains lots of useful information, updates, links and training information that may be of use to professionals working in schools and settings with a focus on climate education, sustainability, improving pupil voice and participation in your setting as well as other essential updates.
- 2 resources
- Cohorts: Primary, Secondary
- Categories: Curriculum/teaching, Leadership/management, Statutory Guidance, Planning, Policies, Research
- Audiences: Teachers, Governors, School Staff
eLearning: My Health My School Survey: user guide
Understand how to use this pupil perception survey.
- Course type: Elearning
- Audience: PSHE leaders, pupil voice leads, Senior Leaders and Head teachers, My Health My School Survey in-school managers.
On demand: Positive playtime practice: primary playground supervisor and pupil training.
Delivered at a time and date to suit your school:
Promote mental wellbeing for the whole school community by bringing the 5 Ways to Wellbeing into the school day at the most unstructured times of day and ensuring all children are included.
Positive Playtimes is a targeted intervention led by pupils and midday supervisors that transforms the daily wellbeing of everyone in the playground.
- Course type: Full day
- Audience: Primary schools; Midday supervisors; support staff and teachers.