The aim of this guidance is to provide information to school governors to support the health and wellbeing of pupils. It has been divided into the four core themes of the Leeds Healthy Schools programme:
- Personal Social Health Education (PSHE)
- Healthy Eating (HE)
- Physical Activity (PA)
- Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
With additional information relating to the health and wellbeing of pupils.
Each theme contains the following information:
- Key information and guidance
- A governor’s checklist
- Key questions to ask headteachers
- Key questions to ask staff
- Key questions to ask pupils
- Key questions to ask parents
Each theme has subcategories for ease of reference.
This guidance has been produced with support from Leeds City Council Children and Families services.
- Categories Leadership/management, Policies
- Audiences Governors
- Price Free with Active Schools + SLA subscription or Free with Leeds SLA subscription