Schools in Leeds can achieve MindMate Friendly status.
A free eLearning module for schools in Leeds on MindMate Friendly status and how to achieve it.
Audio video duration: 23 minutes. If you have any specific accessibility requirements, please contact email@example.com.
This eLearning module will cover the process from registration to MindMate Friendly status, including advice around how to complete the Social, Emotional & Mental Health (SEMH) section of the School Health Check on the Healthy Schools website, and what to expect during the MindMate Friendly assessment.
- What is MindMate Champions and how do you register?
- Registering and completing the SEMH section of the School Health Check, - MindMate Friendly Validation Visit: what to expect.
- What’s next?
This e-learning training is free of charge. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Understanding of the process to gain MindMate Friendly Status,
- Guidance on how to complete and submit the SEMH section of the School Health Check,
- Understanding the assessment process and structure of the assessment visit.
There is no cost for this user guide and it is available with no end date.