Included in this digital download you will find:
- A step-by-step guide for developing your food policy,
- Guidance notes and example statements to help you write the content of your policy,
- Further support and resources available,
- A policy template.
A food policy sets a framework for all food related activities in school, ensuring that aims and outcomes are consistent with, and supportive of, the overall goal of improving health and wellbeing. It provides a clear current picture of what is currently happening in school across the day with relation to food and drink provision and the curriculum … not just school meals.
- Cohorts KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4, KS5, Primary, Secondary
- Categories Leadership/management, Policies
- Audiences Teachers, Governors, School Staff
- Price £30.00 or Free with Unlimited access subscription