Supporting successful teaching of PSHE education.
This eLearning training is for primary and secondary teachers who are new to teaching PSHE education. This e-learning modules focuses on different aspects of how to teach PSHE education effectively.
Audio Video duration = 30 minutes.
If you have any specific accessibility requirements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This eLearning training explores the key issues and processes around the successful teaching of PSHE education within all school settings. It will enable you to have an increased confidence in your role as a PSHE education teacher.
There is no cost to access this training module for schools with any active Health and Wellbeing SLA.
A small charge of £50 will be made per school for schools/ settings with no SLA with access for as many colleagues as you like.
For further information please contact email@example.com
• Understand your role and responsibilities as a PSHE teacher.
• Understand how to effectively teach PSHE education lessons, in a safe environment for all students.
• An overview of the statutory guidance relating to PSHE education.
• Be aware of creative ways to teach PSHE education, how to answer tricky questions and deal with sensitive subjects.
• Understand the importance of high quality PSHE education for all students.
• Understand the process of self-evaluation and progression in PSHE education.
This eLearning training is available from 1st January 2021 to 31 August 2022.