Supporting successful leadership and management of Personal, Social, Health, Economic (PSHE) education.
This eLearning training is for primary and secondary PSHE education subject leaders who are new or recently appointed to the role or need further support and clarification on ways in which to lead others and move PSHE forward in their school.
Audio video duration = 30 minutes.
If you have any specific accessibility requirements please contact email@example.com.
This eLearning training explores the key issues and processes around the successful leadership and management of PSHE education within all school settings. It will also enable you to have an increased confidence of your role as a PSHE education leader.
Cost: This eLearning module is provided at no cost for schools with any active Health and Wellbeing Service SLA.
A small charge of £50 will be made per school for schools/ settings with no SLA with access for the whole school (as many delegates as you want).
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Understand your role and responsibilities as a PSHE education leader.
• Understand how to effectively lead and manage PSHE education provision within the whole school curriculum.
• Be aware of the current developments of PSHE education, including the new guidance for Relationships Education (HE), Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education (HE).
• Understand the requirements of the Ofsted inspection framework (September 2019).
• Understand the process of self-evaluation/subject review, including curriculum review.
This eLearning training is available from 1 January 2021 to 31 August 2023.