NSPCC Podcast: Bullying in School
How to implement effective anti-bullying policies and procedures in your school
It is vital that schools have a robust anti-bullying culture and procedures set in place to ensure the safety of their students, including any bullying that takes place online.
In this podcast, Kay Joel, Senior Educational Consultant at the NSPCC discusses:
- the importance of having anti-bullying policies and procedures
- why schools need an anti-bullying ethos approach
- how policies and procedures have changed over the years
- what makes an effective anti-bullying policy and procedure
- where to go for further tips and advice on bullying.