Happy, Healthy Lunchtimes
This event is also relevant for senior leadership to disseminate back in school. This course can also be delivered as a 1.5 hour bespoke in-school training session to your full teams of midday supervisors and/or catering team. Please contact email@example.com to make an enquiry or book a course.
- How to promote and encourage healthy eating in the dining room
- How to promote a happy, calm and organised dining environment
- The Professional Standards and Ofsted criteria
- Low cost, no cost dining room improvements
- Effective and efficient queuing systems
- Structured play times and activity during lunch
- The School Food Standards
- Monitoring of food consumption
Registration from 12.15pm
- Course length: Half day
- Theme: Healthy Eating
We currently have no upcoming events for this course.