School Food Ambassadors Pupil Training
Due to limited capacity each school is invited to bring up to two School Food Ambassadors who must be accompanied by one member of staff (ideally your SFA lead officer). Drinks will be provided and delegates (pupils and staff) are invited to bring their own healthy lunch.
- To train and support your pupil School Food Ambassadors (SFAs)
- To improve their ability and skills to carry out their role in school
- To build the confidence of your SFA’s
- To gain knowledge of the School Food Standards and the Eatwell Guide
- To share best practice and learn from other schools about their challenges and success stories of SFA
- Have an opportunity for SFA’s to speak and present their story of how your school has benefited from the model
- Course length: Half day
- Theme: Healthy Eating
We currently have no upcoming events for this course.