Virtual: Risk & Resilience and Drug Education for Primary Schools - Oh Lila!
The story provides practitioners with the opportunity to help children develop social skills and explore a variety of issues such as:
- Risk taking behaviour.
- Making mistakes.
- Asking for help/identifying trusted adults.
- Emotions – exploring a range of emotions in a sensitive and safe environment.
- Social skills – development of social skills and improved communication.
- Problem Solving Skills.
Have an understanding of the key themes of Oh Lila.
- Have identified ways to use the resource to engage with children and families.
- Feel confident to use the resources within your own working environment and manage disclosures.
- Have an increased awareness of the physical and social effects of harm caused by alcohol.
- Understand how the resource can be used flexibly to address other current issues.
Health & Wellbeing Service Level Agreement (SLA) credit value = 1 credit.
Please note that there is an additional charge for this training in order to cover the cost of the teaching resource pack.
Breakdown of the prices for the course are as follows:
- Leeds schools with no SLA: £190.00. This fee includes 1 delegate place as well as the Oh Lila resource pack (value of pack £125 but subsidised at a price of £60.00).
- Leeds schools with a current Basic or Full SLA with available credits, or external schools with SLA options 3, 4 or 5 with available credits: 1 training credit + £60. This fee includes 1 delegate place as well as the Oh Lila resource pack (value of pack £125 but subsidised at a price of £60.00).
- The full 'pay as you go' Leeds price will be applied if you have insufficient training credits.
- External schools with no SLA £255. This includes 1 delegate place as well as the Oh Lila resource pack (value of pack £125).
The discounted resource fee of £60.00 will be raised to any Leeds authority schools with a current Health & Wellbeing Service SLA after the training event has taken place.
Please note that face to face training will be delivered in line with current Covid-19 guidelines and as such may be subject to change.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course length: Half day
- Theme: Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)