Packed Lunches Training
Healthy packed lunches promote equality and inclusion for all, aiming to ensure that no child goes without good nutrition.
The guidance and the child-friendly toolkit includes a template policy, surveys, lesson plans, menus, parent letters, tips, leaflet templates, posters, assemblies and much more. There will be an opportunity to order a copy of the resource before or at the training event.
- Meet criteria outline in the new DfE healthy schools rating scheme, working supportively and cohesively with pupils and parents together
- Understand the importance of encouraging healthier packed lunches
- Develop your own bespoke packed lunch policy or guidance to meet the needs of your pupils and families
- Identify strategies to engage and motivate pupils and parents
- Ensure your policy is aligned to the school food standards and the Leeds policy
- Monitor and regulate the contents of packed lunches
- Hear from other schools about their experiences of implementing a policy for packed lunches
- Gain ideas and tips for easy and low cost packed lunches
Nursery, Primary and Secondary school staff including school catering and senior leadership.
- Course length: Half day
- Theme: Healthy Eating
We currently have no upcoming events for this course.