RSE for ALL - Virtual Northern Conference
This conference will support schools and settings to create inclusive, accessible and needs-led RSE for all learners, including those with special educational needs and disabilities.
The day will include live and recorded keynote presentations, workshops and case studies for both mainstream and special settings with these being delivered by:
- Rachael Baker and colleagues of the Sex Ed Forum,
- Andi Cope of Spectrum Community Health,
- Cat Bowers of Manchester Healthy Schools,
- Jane Sidwell of Springwater School, North Yorkshire,
- Helen Lord of Leeds Healthy Schools,
- Jamie Darby of East SILC and others.
The live aspects of the conference will be recorded on the day and will be available to all delegates for 2 weeks post event.
Live Workshops include:
- RSE for SEND in Specialist Provisions: Sex Ed Forum,
- RSE for SEND in Mainstream settings: Sex Ed Forum,
- Consent: Jane Sidwell, Springwater School, North Yorkshire.
Morning and Afternoon recorded workshops will be available to view at your own pace on the day or at a time to suit you for up to 2 weeks post event.
- RSE in a post 16 setting: Jamie Darby, East SILC,
- Inclusion and language: Cat Bowers, Manchester Healthy Schools,
- Sexual Health and SEND: Public Health colleagues,
- Parent and pupil consultation: Sex Ed Forum,
- Getting ready for Statutory RSE: Helen Lord, PSHE and Leeds Healthy Schools Consultant.
Attending the conference will ensure delegates are:
- Ready and confident to deliver the statutory RSE curriculum,
- Able to support all children and young people with RSE through exploring resources, good practice and current advice and guidance.
Book via Mondale Events: https://mondale-events.co.uk/event/rseforall
£75 per delegate for schools without a Health and Wellbeing SLA.
£25 for schools with all levels of Health and Wellbeing SLA or Leeds City Council Colleagues and Leeds based Clinical Staff.
The live webinar will be recorded on the day and will be available to all delegates for 2 weeks post event; by joining the session you give your permission for the webinar to be recorded.
Schools/ delegates will be invoiced directly from Leeds City Council following registration on this site.
- Course length: Full day
- Theme: PSHE