Virtual: Be Ready for Statutory Relationships Education and Relationships and Sex Education.
This course will provide an overview of Government Relationships Education and Relationships and Sex Education guidance requirements and outline a clear approach to preparing for its implementation, covering parent consultation, policy development and curriculum planning.
No matter where you are in your journey towards the statutory guidance, this course will support you.
- Understand the statutory guidance around the content of the Relationships Education and Relationships and Sex Education curriculum,
- Understand how to use the ‘Route 2020’ map for preparing for statutory Relationships Education and Relationships and Sex Education curriculum,
- Understand methods for parental engagement,
- Understand methods for pupil consultation,
- Understand how to build a curriculum map for a Relationships Education or Relationships and Sex Education curriculum.
Cost: £130 per delegate.
Schools with a current Health & Wellbeing SLA may be entitled to pre-paid places subject to sufficient available training credits.
The full 'pay as you go' price will be applied if you have insufficient training credits.
For further information please contact email@example.com
- Course length: Skype/Online Meeting
- Theme: PSHE
We currently have no upcoming events for this course.