Virtual: Secondary and Post 16 Teacher Training in Relationships and Sex Education.
This teacher training course is aimed to equip teachers with the vital skills and knowledge they will need to be able to deliver high quality and effective relationships and sex education.
This course is designed for secondary school teaching staff, anyone with a teaching qualification, or anyone training to become a secondary teacher.
Please note that this training course is 6 hours in length and will be delivered on line by Acet UK - breaks and activities will built into the day to ensure delegates remain comfortable and fully engaged.
- Support young people in building healthy self-esteem and respect for themselves and others,
- Support young people in developing healthy relationships,
- Develop confidence in talking openly and sensitively about sexual health issues,
- Support young people to develop skills and resilience to deal with the influence and impact of modern technology on relationships and sex (including pornography),
- Communicate to young people the importance of making healthy life choices about sex,
- Apply best practice and recommended government policy guidelines.
- Schools with a Full Health and Wellbeing Service SLA are entitled to one delegate place at no cost, further places will be charged at the reduced price of £100.
- Schools with a Basic or External Health and Wellbeing Service SLA £100 per delegate.
- Full Pay As You Go cost (for schools with no SLA) £125 per delegate.
- Course length: Skype/Online Meeting
- Theme: PSHE