Virtual: Effective Leadership & Management of PSHE
This course explores the key issues and processes around the successful leadership and management of PSHE within all school settings.
It will enable you to have an increased confidence of your role as a PSHE leader and give you the opportunity to share your developing practice with others.
- Understand your role in relation to your school, team, learners and how to be a successful leader and manager of PSHE Education,
- Be aware of the current developments of PSHE Education and understand the place of PSHE Education in the curriculum,
- Explain what the new statutory Relationships, Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education is and how to prepare for it,
- Understand the requirements of the Ofsted inspection framework (September 2019) and from the perspective of PSHE Education,
- Explain how effective PSHE Education can support and enhance a school’s evidence to be ‘Ofsted ready’,
- Have begun the process of self evaluation/subject review and identifying next steps,
- Understand and examine the importance of useful approaches to monitoring and evaluating existing PSHE Education provision in order to create a needs led curriculum,
- Identify and explore various assessment strategies, recording and reporting techniques,
- Share developing practice and establish networks to plan for future developments in school,
- Have some practical ideas for improving their PSHE Education provision through effective planning, teaching, assessment and evaluation,
- Identify and know where to access further information, support and training available through the Health and Wellbeing Service.
Cost: £130 per delegate.
Schools with a current Health & Wellbeing SLA may be entitled to pre-paid places subject to sufficient available training credits.
The full 'pay as you go' price will be applied if you have insufficient training credits.
For further information please contact email@example.com
- Course length: Skype/Online Meeting
- Theme: PSHE