Mental Health Awareness Training
This one-day training will be freely available to those schools who:
- have not yet received Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Training in 2017 – 2018 and
- are a mainstream secondary school, sixth form college, Pupil Referral Unit or a Free School.
Attendees will also receive a copy of the materials to help them share their knowledge with colleagues covering:
- What the evidence tells us about mental health difficulties in schools
- Spotting the early signs of a mental health problem
- Positive approaches to promoting mental health and wellbeing in the whole school community
Please come to main reception, show your photo identification badge, sign in and you will be directed to the "The Lecture Theatre".
Please let us know if you have any access requirements.
Refreshments: Refreshments will be provided on the day but we ask that you provide your own lunch.
- Course length: Full day
- Theme: Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
We currently have no upcoming events for this course.