School Food Ambassadors Pupil Training - Advanced/Secondary
Due to limited capacity each school is invited to bring up to two School Food Ambassadors who must be accompanied by one member of staff (ideally your SFA lead officer). Drinks will be provided and delegates (pupils and staff) are invited to bring their own healthy snack.
- To train and support your pupil School Food Ambassadors (SFAs) to an advanced level
- To enhance their ability and skills to carry out their role in school
- To develop an understanding how good nutrition and high quality food provision can support health and wellbeing outcomes
- To learn about economics for school meals and how to increase take up
- To share best practice and learn from other schools about their challenges and success stories
- To meet compliance for monitoring the school food standards across the school day
- Course length: Half day
- Theme: Healthy Eating
We currently have no upcoming events for this course.