An introduction to MIndfulness for schools
This course is an interactive, thought-provoking introduction to the topic, which includes Mindful practice.
Outcome:On completion of the session participants will:
- Have a good understanding of the implementation of Mindfulness in schools
- Be able practice simple Mindfulness in every day life
- Be able to build capacity within school by being able to talk authoritatively to colleagues about Mindfulness
- Receive quality assured resources such as apps
- Have developed a bespoke action plan
- Possess outcome measures for monitoring action plans
- Course length: Half day
- Theme: Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
We currently have no upcoming events for this course.