This scheme covers SRE, drug education, citizenship, financial capability, behaviour and safety, mental health, healthy eating and physical activity
This course will support the implementation of the new scheme of work including how to plan, teach and assess the units effectively in your school. Delegates will also have to opportunity to view and use various resources linked to the scheme.
- Opportunities to explore the range of units within the scheme
- Increase confidence in using the scheme through practical activities and use of resources
- Develop an understanding of the range and type of assessment included in the scheme
- How to personalise the scheme for your children and community, ensuring it is needs led and appropriate
- Update on the latest developments in PSHE