This course will ensure your school is Ofsted ready and delivering a whole school approach to school food in line with current guidance. It will provide you with an insight to all aspects of food provision, consumption and policy across the school day.
This course will equip you with knowledge and practical advice to ensure healthy eating, food policies, school meals and the school curriculum are all at up to date and effective. This course is relevant for primary and secondary school staff and is suitable for any member of staff with a passion for school food or school health. This course is ideal for any school wanting to work towards Healthy Schools status and ensure they are meeting criteria as outlined in the new DfE healthy schools rating scheme.
• Updating and implementing the Leeds whole school food policy and packed lunch policy
• Ensure your school is meeting relevant criteria as outlined in the ne DfE healthy schools rating scheme
• Complete the Healthy Eating section of the School Health Check
• The school food standards and portion size guidance
• Strategies to improve school meals and increase uptake
• Healthy eating and nutritional requirements
• Identify ways to engage and motivate pupils and parents in healthy eating
• Monitor and regulate healthy eating in your school
Date: Thursday, 14 November 2019 09:30
Venue: The Old Fire Station, Gipton Approach, Leeds, LS9 6NL
No SLA Price:
Full SLA Price: