Leading & Managing School Food and Healthy Eating
This course will ensure your school is Ofsted ready and delivering a whole school approach to school food in line with current guidance. It will provide you with an insight to all aspects of food provision, consumption and policy across the school day.
It will equip you with knowledge and practical advice to ensure healthy eating, food policies, school meals and the school curriculum are all at up to date and effective. This course is relevant for primary and secondary school staff and is suitable for any member of staff with a passion for school food or school health.
- Updating and implementing the Leeds whole school food policy and packed lunch policy
- The school food standards and portion size guidance
- Strategies to improve school meals and increase uptake
- Healthy eating and nutritional requirements
- Identify ways to engage and motivate pupils and parents in healthy eating
- Monitor and regulate healthy eating in your school
- Course length: Full day
- Theme: Healthy Eating
Date: Tuesday, 06 November 2018 09:30
Venue: North East Learning Centre, Talbot Avenue, Leeds, LS17 6SF.
No SLA Price: £240.00
Full SLA Price: FREE