Building pupil resilience: an introduction for schools
This course is an interactive, thought-provoking introduction to the topic which allows opportunities for s haring best practice and developing effective, evidence based strategies.
On completion of the session participants will:
- Have an awareness of the key concepts relating to resilience building in schools including the links between resilience and achievement
- Have an understanding of their own resilience
- Be able to develop strategies to build resilience for pupils
- Be able to improve their own ability to cope with challenges
- Be equipped to build capacity within school by being able to talk authoritatively to colleagues about resilience
- Receive quality assured resources
- Have developed a bespoke action plan
- Possess outcome measures for monitoring action plans
Senior leaders, pastoral leads and staff, SENCOs support workers, classroom teachers
- Course length: Half day
- Theme: Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
We currently have no upcoming events for this course.