Rise Above: bullying & cyberbullying lesson resources
Use this lesson plan, PowerPoint and accompanying video from Rise Above to encourage students to explore the meaning and impact of bullying and cyberbullying.
The materials will also enable them to explore appropriate ways of responding to discriminating, hurtful or intimidating behaviour.
- Bullying and cyberbullying lesson plan PDF
- Bullying and cyberbullying teacher support sheet PDF
- Bullying and cyberbullying scenarios PDF
- Classroom tips and preparation PDF
- PowerPoint for use in class
- Theme: Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
- Type: Curriculum/Teaching
- Cohort: KS3, KS4, Secondary
- Audience: Teachers, Parents, Governors
- Price: FREE