Anti-Bullying Alliance All Together Programme
All Together: whole school programme for schools
The Anti-Bullying Alliance programme has been extended for a further 18 months. They will be taking on new schools later this year. Click Here to express an interest in All Together.
"This program is brilliant and I am so glad we signed up to it. It has made us look at everything we do!"
ABA's All Together programme is a whole-school anti-bullying programme offered free to schools across England.It is mainly based online and involves:
- access to the All Together Online Hub, an online platform through which schools are able to audit their current anti-bullying practice and create an anti-bullying action plan that is tailored to their needs
- targeted resources to help tackle bullying
- access to the 'All Together Pupil Wellbeing Questionnaire' which will tell you about levels of wellbeing and bullying among your pupils and allow you to monitor progress over the course of the programme. The results will report on a variety of indicators including SEN/disability and free school meals
- online CPD-certified training for all staff, including a module on cyberbullying
The programme includes a special focus on reducing bullying of disabled children and those with SEN but aims to reduce bullying of all children and young people. The All Together Programme is funded by the Department for Education and delivered by the Anti-Bullying Alliance with support from the Council for Disabled Children, Contact and Achievement for All. Click here to read a short report on the outcomes for schools who have taken part in the programme
"We've found it really simple and incredibly useful. It's informed policy and practice and, hopefully, will prove to have had a huge impact. Well done - please keep it running next year too!As a school we are new to this form of anti-bullying strategy and I must say that the pupils and staff have really embraced your resources."
Already on the programme?Remember that the All Together Hub is a hidden area of our website. When you signed up you received a link to access the hub. If you cannot find this link please email ABA@ncb.org.uk and we'll share it with you again. Click here to download the All Together Phase One Report
- Theme: Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
- Type: Training Resource/Event
- Audience: Teachers, Parents, Governors
- Price: FREE