A practical and fun course for school staff and pupils together.
This new training course is designed to support your School MindMate Ambassadors in implementing the School MindMate Ambassadors toolkit in your school.
It will pupils to understand the how to use the toolkit and how to support and help in planning activities to help your school become a healthier, happier place.
This training session will support pupils in schools who are School MindMate Ambassadors. It aims to help pupils to become more confident with their role and enhance their skills to monitor and improve SEMH in their schools. Delegates will learn about the importance of looking after our social, emotional and mental health, plan and practice some activities.
Pupils will also have an opportunity to share best practice of the School MindMate Ambassador programme and meet other young ambassadors from across the city.
Due to limited capacity each school is invited to bring up to two School MindMate Ambassadors who must be accompanied by one member of staff (ideally your ambassador staff lead). Drinks will be provided and delegates (pupils and staff) are invited to bring their own healthy snack.
Please ensure you follow your own school procedure for travel with your pupils and gain parental consent.
• To train and support your pupil School MindMate Ambassadors to improve their ability and skills to carry out their role in school.
• To build the confidence of your School MindMate Ambassador.
• To share best practice and learn from other schools about their challenges and success stories of School MindMate Ambassadors.
• To hear what other schools put into practice and how it has helped to improve SEMH in school.
Health & Wellbeing SLA credit value = 1 credit
- Due to limited capacity each school is invited to bring up to two School MindMate Ambassadors who must be accompanied by one member of staff (ideally your School MindMate Ambassador lead).
- Please ensure you follow your own school procedure for travel with your pupils and gain parental consent.
- £130 per school (1 teacher + 2 pupils).
- Schools with a current Health & Wellbeing SLA may be entitled to pre-paid places subject to sufficient available training credits.
- The full 'PAYG' price will be applied if you have insufficient training credits. Please note that all face to face training will be delivered in line with current Covid-19 guidelines and as such may be subject to change.
For further information please contact email@example.com