A Basic SLA package with the Health & Wellbeing Service includes
- 2x delegate places at training events (except courses highlighted Full on the training schedule);
- 2x 90 minute advisory support sessions or inset - tailored to the specific wellbeing needs of the school;
- termly networks: sharing practice, inputs from invited speakers and health professionals;
- free access to the SchoolWellbeing.co.uk online resource library;
- School Health Check and Healthy Schools Plus on www.healthyschools.org.uk;
- assessor visit to school for School Health Check accreditation.
- celebration, networking and sharing of good practice.
Online Support is also included:
Both the basic and full packages come with access to both our websites: www.schoolwellbeing.co.uk & www.healthyschools.org.uk
www.schoolwellbeing.co.uk: Use this site to book places onto any of the 50+ CPD courses we are running throughout the 2013-14 academic year.
www.HealthySchools.org.uk: A refreshed Healthy Schools programme, recently revised in consultation with head teachers and designed to support the 2012 Ofsted framework, SMSC development, behaviour and safety.