Understand how to assess and deliver primary PSHE and ensure your curriculum meets statutory requirements and is fit for purpose.
Training for all primary staff planning to deliver and assess Personal, Social, Health and Economic (PSHE) Education as part of a whole school curriculum, including the new statutory framework for Relationships Education and Health Education.
This course will support you to plan, teach and assess PSHE effectively in your setting.
The Leeds Scheme of Work, You, Me, PSHE and our 2020/21 Mapping Tool will be used as frameworks throughout the session. The training will identify how the scheme of work fits with the statutory requirements and how schools can supplement the scheme, using the mapping tool, to ensure that you are ready for statutory Relationships Education (RE) and Health Education (HE).
• Opportunities to explore how the units within the scheme match the statutory requirements for RE and HE,
• Explore a bank of practical activities and resources to support a whole school curriculum,
• Opportunities to plan units of work/lessons to supplement the scheme of work,
• Develop an understanding of the range and type of assessments used for PSHE,
• How to personalise the PSHE curriculum for your children and community, ensuring it is needs led and appropriate,
• Update on the latest developments in RE and HE.
Health & Wellbeing service level agreement credit value = 1 credit
This course is suitable for schools who have purchased the PSHE Scheme of Work ‘You, me and PSHE.’ If you have not purchased the scheme and would like further information, please email us at: email@example.com
- £130 per delegate.
- Schools with a current Health & Wellbeing SLA may be entitled to pre-paid places subject to sufficient available training credits.
- The full 'pay as you go' price will be applied if you have insufficient training credits.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org