Preparing for a Deep dive into Personal, Social, Health, Economic (PSHE) education.
This training is for primary and secondary PSHE education subject leaders who want support in order to plan and prepare for a deep dive into PSHE.
The session will be led by guest speaker Sandra Teacher, an experienced educational consultant with over 20 year's experience in leading inspections.
This training will guide you through the process of a deep dive, including possible questions that may be asked. It will provide you with a framework to review your subject which will support discussions about the Intent, Implementation and Impact of your PSHE curriculum during a deep dive.
• Increased understanding of how to prepare for the new RSE and HE requirements and how to engage the school community
• Understand the requirements as set out in the Education inspection framework and the School inspection handbook,
• Knowledge of the deep dive process and the types of questions asked during a deep dive,
• How PSHE can provide evidence for deep dives and inspection/reviews,
• How to measure and demonstrate the impact of PSHE provision.
Health & Wellbeing Service Level Agreement (SLA) credit value = 1 credit.
- £130 per delegate.
- Schools with a current Health & Wellbeing Service SLA may be entitled to pre-paid access subject to sufficient available training credits.
- The full 'pay as you go' price will be applied if you have insufficient training credits.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.