Eat Like a Champ - FREE Primary Lessons on Healthy Eating
Eat Like A Champ (ELAC) is a six-lesson programme designed to teach primary school pupils in Year 5 about healthy, sustainable lifestyles.
The ELAC digital toolkit comprises lesson plans, worksheets, presentations, posters and activity cards. Primary school teachers can register for access to these FREE resources here: https://eatlikeachamp.co.uk/sign-up/register/
The six lessons are:
- Written in collaboration with the British Nutrition Foundation, British Dietetic Association and everyday sustainability experts Hubbub.
- Developed to support the delivery of key healthy eating and sustainability messages and to encourage physical activity.
- Linked to UK curricula.
- Supportive of healthy schools initiatives.
- Compliant with the Core Competencies.
- Run in support of the Change4Life campaign.
Since the ELAC pilot launch in 2010, Eat Like a Champ has reached over half a million children and independent evaluations in 2012, 2016 and 2018 demonstrated that children who took part in Eat Like A Champ shifted their behaviours towards healthier eating habits.View All