Learn Equality, Live Equal
Learn Equality, Live Equal is a free 12 week supportive whole-school programme, enabling schools to find practical solutions to tackling HBT bullying. The programme will reach 150 schools from April 2019 - March 2020. It is being delivered in partnership with the Anti-Bullying Alliance (ABA), and Sex Education Forum.
Types of support availble to schools include
- Auditing practice
- Support from an expert advisor
- Weaving LGBT visibility through the cirriculum - including via RSE
- Training sessions (face-to-face and online), covering:
- Sexual bullying
- Gender identity and transgender inclusion
- Engaging with parents, and pupils
- Tackling gender bias in sport
- HBT bullying and SEN/disability
- CPD training sessions
- Tools and resources, including case-studies on our Virtual Display Board
Register here to express an interest in becoming a LELE school.
This programme builds on the LELE programme of 2018-2019.View All