All Together Schools Programme
All Together, a whole school anti-bullying programme from the Anti-Bullying Alliance, has just reopened and it’s better than ever. The programme – which is free for all schools in England – has already seen fantastic results in reducing school bullying and improving pupil wellbeing.
After just over a year on the programme, schools agreed that:
- Bullying reduced in 79% of schools involved
• 99% of schools saw an improvement in their confidence in preventing and responding to bullying
• 75% of schools saw an improvement in behaviour
Pupil wellbeing improved across all demographics. This was especially the case for disabled pupils, those with SEN, and for children in receipt of free school meals.
Participating schools will be provided with free access to the following:
- A 360° online audit and action planning tool
• Resources to support implementation of their action plan
• Online CPD training modules about all things bullying for all staff
• An online pupil wellbeing questionnaire to use with pupils in your school
• Face to face training in some local areas
• The All Together School quality mark upon completion of the programme